To find out how to register for your 'Licence' to work in real estate you will need your 'certificate' from the course you just completed and please visit:

Victoria -
Take your certificate to your employer (

Queensland -

New South Wales -

Western Australia -

You may need a Criminal History Check to work in Real Estate, please check on the above websites how to obtain this.

If you need any assistance, please contact us on 1300 877 735

Your work has been assessed as having fulfilled the requirements we have issued the appropriate academic qualifications. In some states there are fewer academic units required for licensing than the full Certificate IV and consequently the Statement of Attainment may say 'in partial completion'.

A printed version of the attached file is accepted by Employers and Regulatory bodies as evidence of completion and validates your achievement of the minimum academic requirements set by the Regulatory body in your state. The units are part of the Nationally recognised Certificate IV Property Services curriculum.