To find out how to register for your ‘Licence’ to work in real estate you will need your ‘certificate’ from the course you just completed and please visit:
NOTE: Some massive licensing changes have taken place which may affect you.
– New qualification requirements for licensing
– New deadlines on when you can use your existing qualifications for licensing
– New CPD requirements in NSW
We strongly recommend that you find out if these changes will affect you from the below sources.
NSW – https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
QLD – https://www.qld.gov.au/law/fair-trading
VIC – https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/
WA – https://www.dmirs.wa.gov.au/
Take your certificate to your employer. For all the information about Real Estate Licensing and how to start work in real estate visit – Consumer Affairs Victoria (The Government Department that looks after Real Estate in Victoria).
7 Real Estate Sales Registration Course units:
– CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
– CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
– CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
– CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
– CPPDSM4010A Lease property
– CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
– CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
These 7 units from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
IMPORTANT – These units of competency above are only valid for eligibility of registration with the Office of Fair Trading until 30 September 2021. For all the information about Real Estate Licensing and how to start work in real estate in Queensland visit the Getting your Registration Certificate Section of the Office of Fair Trading website
Western Australia –
For all the information about Real Estate Licensing and how to start work in real estate visit the ‘DMIRS’ Department of Commerce website.
You may need a Criminal History Check to work in Real Estate, please check on the above websites how to obtain this.
If you need any assistance, please contact us on 1300 877 735