TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By completing the registration and/or enrolment form the customer agrees to the below terms and conditions.
“LinkLearn” means LinkLearn Australia Pty Ltd, PO BOX 9082 SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141. “Customer” means the Account holder and/or Cardholder and/or the Student who are jointly and severally liable for all payments, instalments and fees incurred as a result of the Student’s and/or Customer’s enrolment.
This document describes the Terms and Conditions with regard to the authority granted by the Customer to LinkLearn to directly debit the nominated bank account or credit or debit card account for all payments, instalments or fees incurred as a result of the Student’s enrolment.
The Customer grants the following authorities to LinkLearn:
a. the right to withhold, disavow or expunge any qualifications granted that subsequently become related to any payment dispute or default
b. the authority to directly debit the Customer’s nominated account for the amounts and at the frequency of payments as described on the LinkLearn Registration Form
c. the authority to debit any additional amount in order to clear any payment arrears
d. the authority, in the event of a default, to immediately notify any debt collection/credit-reporting agency of the default and to immediately add to the outstanding debt an additional fee of 27.5% of the outstanding amount to LinkLearn’s debt recovery costs
e. the right of LinkLearn to nominate a third party to collect any payments and to assign all rights pursuant to the collection of payments without any further consent of the Customer
The Customer accepts full liability for:
a. paying the amounts in full and at the payment frequency, until all payments, instalments and fees due have been paid in full
b. the timely availability of clear funds in the nominated account
c. ensuring that the nominated account is able to accept on-going direct debits
d. providing LinkLearn with any new or changed account details
e. all charges incurred as a result of dishonoured or rejected debits. The Customer acknowledges that the cancellation of the authority to debit an account shall not terminate nor remove the Customer’s liability to make the payments as agreed.
- DEFAULT & RECOVERY
LinkLearn shall consider the Customer in default in the event of a breach of any of the agreed payment amounts or frequency arrangements and the subsequent failure to remedy the breach within 30 days. In this event, the entire outstanding balance including any current arrears and the total of any unpaid instalments and payments as well as any additional fees shall be immediately due in full.The Customer acknowledges and understands that a swift and resolute process of debt collection, including legal action, shall result pursuant to the recovery of the total outstanding debt and also accepts liability for all costs incurred in the execution of the debt collection process.
- DEFERRING OR STOPPING PAYMENTS
LinkLearn may consider, at its sole discretion, a request to change, suspend or cancel the amounts and frequency of the payments. Any request to vary the payments must be requested in writing by the Customer and LinkLearn shall confirm its acceptance in writing.
- REFUND POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to inform prospective students and current students of the ASB&L of practices in determining a fair and reasonable processes in association with obtaining refunds.Policy
– All refund requests must be received in writing using the Refund Request Form with supporting evidence (as required).
– All refund requests will be made at the sole discretion of the ASB&L’s CEO and will be processed within 10 business days of the written application being received.
– All approved refunds will be paid within 10 working days of the refund approval date.
If a student is not satisfied with the outcome of the refund process, the student may appeal the decision within 10 working days, by following the ASB&L’s Complaints and Appeals policy and procedures.
This procedure supports the ASB&L Organisation’s Refund policy that students have a right to receive:
– A full refund if a course is cancelled for any reason by the organisation
– A full transfer of the fees already paid by the student, to an alternative course delivered by the organisation, as agreed to by the student, if the course in which the student was previously enrolled in was cancelled by the organisation
– A full refund if a written refund request is received 10 full working days prior to the course commencement of face to face classes. In regard to online courses the commencement of the course is when the student submits their enrolment form.
This procedure supports the ASB&L Organisation’s Refund policy that students will not have a right to receive a refund:
– Once the course in which the student has been enrolled in has commenced ( once enrolment form is submitted for online courses) , unless other terms have been negotiated with the student.
– If a student has applied for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and it is deemed that the RPL application has not been successful
– If a student, after assessment, whom has been supplied with the agreed resources and training services has not successfully obtained their AQF qualification/certification
– If it is deemed that the student has provided the organisation with false or misleading information
– If the student is the subject of disciplinary and/or administrative action by the organisation
– If the student has not paid fees owing and the course has already commenced
– If the student does not comply with the organisation’s policies or procedures, or does not comply with Australian Government, or States or Territory legislative requirements
Process for claiming a refund – please read the student handbook found by clicking here
When the student enrols via our website, the form will send you all your course work and therefore training has commenced. Once training has commenced in the course, no refund is available to learners who leave before the completion of the course unless other terms have been negotiated with the client. If you do not wish to proceed with your course, do not submit this form and immediately inform us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your enrolment and reverse any payments made.
- STUDY MATERIAL COPYRIGHT
The customer acknowledges that the content of any material to which the customer is given access, electronic or hardcopy, always remains the property of LinkLearn or it’s suppliers and providers and is therefore protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- THE CUSTOMER OWN WORK
The customer declares that their work shall be the product of their own research and their own efforts and if any part of their work results from group training activities then it will represent their equal contribution and participation in those activities.
Referrals in the LinkLearn Referral Offer system are governed by our Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions https://linklearn.com.au/